DO YOU KNOW: That many, because of being taught Evolution in schools, colleges, etc., have accepted it without ever finding out personally whether or not it agrees with facts and the teachings of the Bible, and that all should make such an investigation?
● That evolutionists estimate that life and man have existed on earth anywhere from a hundred thousand to millions of years, the wide diversity in these guesses being a good evidence of their unreliability?
● That the Bible states, "In a beginning God created the heavens and the earth" (Gen. 1:1), but that we are not told the length of time between this "beginning" and the conditions described in v. 2, when "the earth was [existed, though] without form, and void [waste and empty]," nor how long the Spirit, or power, of God moved upon, or energized, the waters (Gen. 1:2), before the six great "days" of Gen. 1 began, during which the earth was prepared for man?
● That in the Bible the term "day" often refers to a long period (e.g., 40 yrs.—Psa. 95:8-10; 1,000 yrs.—2 Pet. 3:8; the whole Gospel Age—2 Cor. 6:2), and that Gen. 1:14-18 shows that the sun and moon did not become visible on earth until the fourth "day"?
● That therefore these six creative "days" were not sun-days, of 24 hours each, but epochs, the Bible indicating them to be of 7,000 years each—that hence as to their length the Bible statements (as distinct from Dark-Age creedal views) and assured scientific findings do not disagree, though the Bible and Science both disagree with the evolutionists' wild guesses?
● That the Bible does not say that God created separately and individually the myriad kinds of plants and animals, but that His Spirit, or power, "moved" (Gen. 1:2), i.e., brooded or energized, and eventually the waters and the earth brought forth plants and animals, each after its kind (Gen. 1:12, 20, 24)?
DO YOU KNOW: That a kind of Evolution may have been used in creation, except in man's case—that God may have "brought forth" the species of plants and lower animals by developing one from another, or separately from one or more simple forms of life?
● That neither the Bible nor the rocks reveal exactly what method was used, but that the Bible and Science agree that the species are now fixed, each "after its kind," in an unchangeable way, so that man cannot successfully blend them with one another?
● That if "Nature" or "blind force" had been the creator, we would see it still evolving and retrograding, instead of seeing fixity of species all about us?
● That mixing closely-related species sometimes produces hybrids (e.g., the mating of the jackass and the mare produces the mule), but that such hybrids cannot reproduce?
● That in Mr. Darwin's experiments, e.g., with pigeons, while he developed varieties within a species, with feathers on their legs, with crowns, etc., he was not able to change pigeons into another species—his pigeons still remained pigeons, and if his special varieties were not kept separate from ordinary pigeons, they would soon deteriorate to the common level?
● That thus Mr. Darwin corroborated the Bible statement that God created every creature after its kind, or genus, and that kinds cannot be mixed to form new kinds which can reproduce, for each kind has its own seed in itself, after its own kind (Gen. 1:11, 21, 24)?
● That evolutionists have failed to prove that one genus has evolved from another, e.g., man from the lower animals, and that their manufacturing of "missing links" between man and the ape by "reconstructing" skulls from a few fossil fragments and imagination has made them a laughing stock, especially now that their "Piltdown man" has proven to be a hoax?
● That evolutionists claim that the wonderful inventions and increased knowledge of our day are proof that man is still evolving, higher and higher; but that these things do not prove Evolution, because man's brain capacity now is no greater than formerly, though because of the invention of printing, etc., he now has more opportunity to use his brain capacity?
DO YOU KNOW: That ancient civilizations and past masters in the arts show that man's brain capacity is no greater now than it was many centuries ago?
● That the Bible shows that the real reason for the increase of knowledge, travel, inventions, etc., is that we are in the "time of the end," concerning which it was foretold that "many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased" (Dan. 12:4), resulting in the great Time of Trouble (Dan. 12:1; Matt. 24:21), in which we have been living since 1914?
● That the Bible teaches (1) Man's Original Perfection—that in man's case God did not decree merely that the earth should bring forth, thus implying a development, as in the case of the lower animals (Gen. 1:24), but that He by a direct act "created man in his own [mental, moral and religious, not physical] image" and likeness (Gen. 1:26, 27; see also Gen. 2:7, 21-23), "very good," "perfect," "upright" (Gen. 1:31; Deut. 32:4; Eccl. 7:29), and hence fit to be on trial for life before the bar of exact Justice?
● That the Bible teaches (2) Man's Fall from Perfection—that, under trial, the first man, Adam, a free moral agent, chose to disobey God and as a result fell from perfection into sin and reaped its penalty—death—as a sentence upon him and all his descendants (Gen. 3:1-24; Rom. 5:12-19; 1 Cor. 15:21, 22)?
● That the Bible tells of God's perfect antidote for Adam's fall from perfection: (3) The Ransom, the voluntary giving up of His perfect life by "the man Christ Jesus," as a corresponding price for Adam and the entire race in his loins (1 Tim. 2:4-6; Matt. 20:28; Rom. 5:18, 19; 1 John 2:2; John 3:16), and its effect, (4) Restitution, the restoration of "whosoever will" of mankind to the same kind of human perfection on earth that Adam originally had (the elect, an exception to God's plan for mankind in general, getting a heavenly reward—John 14:1-3; Heb. 10:34), the world's restoration to take place during the "times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began," in which mankind in general will be awakened from the dead, after Jesus' Second Advent (Acts 3:19-23; 15:14-17; Rom. 8:19-23; John 5:28, 29)?
DO YOU KNOW: That because Evolution teaches that man evolved from lower animals and has continued to evolve, higher and higher, it denies (1) Man's OriginalPerfection and his fitness to be on trial for life before the bar of exact justice?
● That because Evolution claims that man evolved from apes, the first man being an ape-man, and that thereafter man has improved steadily (one evolutionist stating, "If man fell, he fell upwards"), it denies (2) Man's Fall from Perfection, into sin and death?
● That because Evolution teaches (a) that the first man was an ape-man, it follows that a perfect man—Jesus—could not be required as a ransom (corresponding price) for him, for even the most degraded man would be more than equal to Evolution's ape-man, and because it teaches (b) that man is improving steadily, hence needs no Savior, it denies (3) The Ransom?
● That because Evolution teaches that the first man was an ape-man, it would be an unspeakable curse for mankind to be restored to the condition of the first man, and that thus it denies (4) Restitution?
● That because Evolution thus denies, among others, these four major Bible doctrines, no true Bible believer can be an evolutionist, there being no middle ground?
● That we should let God be true, though it make every evolutionist a liar (Rom. 3:4) and their theory a "science falsely so-called" (1 Tim. 6:20)?
Would you like more information on this subject? Contact us for more details.